Thursday, December 2

Blog Post #25

For my self proposed project I want to take away peoples identity with objects that make them who they are. I am interested in this subject because everyone has something that they are passionate for and with the passion ones feels for the object it quickly become apart of who they are. I want to convey theses objects in a way where you cannot see their faces but because the object is there the viewer can respond in a way that they get a feeling for who that person is. I was inspired to create these images for my project based on a picture I took for assignment five, where I wiped out my face with my camera. I would like to evoke emotion with the viewer and make then think of who they are and how they have developed into the person they are today. The other day I was discussing the passion I have for music. Not many people know that I started playing piano in 2nd grade and the clarinet in 5th. It has been a part of me for so long. Until college, I played everyday and thinking back it makes me sad that I have not continued with the one thing that I love and the thing that has made me who I am today. I feel if I can capture people with the objects that make them who they are, my self- proposed project will be a success.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers